Friday, March 26, 2010

T3KG33K is Nerd wrapped in Geek with a side of tech

Welcome!

So first thing first! I am a fan of geek / nerd/ tech/ gadgets / anything that innovates the way we live our lives with technology.

Second, I love it, and can't get enough of it. I will be using this blog for updates in any and every area of tech and news. I also want this to be a two way street, I look forward to great discussions about tech questions and related info. I will get links and e-mail up and going for this as soon as I get accounts linked up.

I will also be using video demo's, I will use most of my own stuff for this, but will be also sharing other tech reviews for the stuff I can't get my hands on.

So I guess I'll end this intro and open the gates of geek!

~T3KG33K


No comments:

Post a Comment